Week 9 – Ableism
Choose a subject-matter and transcribe about the fact of ableism and forfeiture in that period
1) Sparta and the disabled (500 – 300 BCE)
2) Imperial Rome and the disabled (20 – 500 CE)
3) Christianity and Ableism as fare from God (400 – 1800 CE)
4) Nazis and Ableism (1933 – 1945)
5) American Disabilities Act (1990)
6) Japanese Attack on Disabled Facility (July 26, 2016)
7) Ancient Egypt and Forfeiture (3000 BCE – 1000 BCE)
8) Disability in Ancient China (3000 BCE – 1400 CE)
9) Any subject-matter of your choosing confessor approved
Answer the aftercited questions in numerical format (#1-5). 2-3 pages. MLA format. 12 Font Times New Roman solely.
All operation must be rightly cited and original incorrectly noted; do not embody mere conviction.
1) Outline the basic fact of the occurrence(s). You can use a seasonline or transcribe it out.
2) What ways was forfeiture defined during your subject-matter’s era?
3) How were the heterogeneous abled (disabled) treated during your subject-matter’s season?
4) What beliefs, attitudes and values of your clarified subject-matter’s refinement influenced the way heterogeneous abled fellow-creatures were treated?
5) In what ways has your clarified subject-matter’s refinement or era influenced late American ideas on the heterogeneous abled and forfeiture?