PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE ASSIGNMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!
Prior to beginning work on this assignment, read the A Model of Global Citizenship: Antecedents and Outcomes article and watch the Globalization at a Crossroads (Links to an external site.) video. Choose one of the following articles found in the Week 1 Required Resources:
· From Globalism to Globalization: The Politics of Resistance
· Globalization, Globalism and Cosmopolitanism as an Educational Ideal
· Transnationalism and Anti-Globalism
Reflect: Please take some time to reflect on how the concept of global citizenship has shaped your identity, and think about how being a global citizen has made you a better person in your community.
Write: Use the Week 1 Example Assignment Guide when addressing the following prompts:
· Describe and explain a clear distinction between “globalism” and “globalization” after viewing the video and reading the article.
· Describe how being a global citizen in the world of advanced technology can be beneficial to your success in meeting your personal, academic, and professional goals.
· Explain why there has been disagreement between theorists about the definition of global citizenship and develop your own definition of global citizenship after reading the article by Reysen and Katzarska-Miller.
· Choose two of the six outcomes of global citizenship from the article (i.e., intergroup empathy, valuing diversity, social justice, environmental sustainability, intergroup helping, and the level of responsibility to act for the betterment of this world).
o Explain why those two outcomes are the most important in becoming a global citizen compared to the others.
· Describe at least two personal examples or events in your life that illustrate the development of global citizenship based on the two outcomes you chose.
· Identify two specific general education courses.
o Explain how each course influenced you to become a global citizen.
The Importance of Becoming a Global Citizen
· Must be 750 to 1,000 words in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style,
· Must include a separate title page with the following:
o Title of paper
o Student’s name
o Course name and number
o Instructor’s name
o Date submitted
· Must utilize academic voice.
· Must include an introduction and conclusion paragraph. Your introduction paragraph needs to end with a clear thesis statement that indicates the purpose of your paper.
· Must use at least one credible source in addition to the two required sources (video and article).
· Must document in APA style any information used from sources,
· Must have no more than 15% quoted material in the body of your essay based on the Turnitin report. References list will be excluded from the Turnitin originality score.
· Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA style.
DUE 9/21/19 @ 8AM EASTERN STANDARD W/ TURNITIN REPORT
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more