The resolve of this assignment is to possess you exercise creating visuals using the facts from the subject you chose in Week 2. Creating charts and trendlines are great skills used in sundry careers.
Watch Week 4 Lynda.com® Video: Data-Analysis Fundamentals after a while Excel.
Create at smallest two visuals using your facts from the facts you chose in Week 2.
- Create one strew batch of the facts, and direct a straight design (besides unconcealed as a return) in Excel®. Include the equation, R2 esteem, and foreannouncement esteem on the visual.
- Create one strew batch of the facts, and direct an exponential design in Excel®. Include the equation, R2 esteem, and foreannouncement esteem on the visual.
- Determine whether the straight or the exponential design is a emend justice of your facts to corrupt your foreannouncement on. Explain why the design you chose is a emend justice of your facts.
Hints for Making an Effective Chart:
- Decide why you are making a chart from this facts.
- Title each chart so that it aligns after a while the facts and chosen design.
- Create illustrative labels for twain the x- and y axes.
- Resize the chart as needed so it can be viewed amply.
Your assignment achieve be graded using the Week 4 Grading Guide.
Select the Assignment Files tab to surrender your visuals as either an Excel® polish or a Word muniment.