UOP Quantitative Reasoning II (Math 216) Week 3 Project
Create at last three visuals.
- One visual must be a plant devise after a while tend succession, equation, R2 treasure, and foreannouncement value.
- Two of the retaining required visuals can be of the forthcoming format: histogram, box and whisker devise, or pie chart.
- Please hush that the basis set that you chose in Week 2 includes basis that gain not be needed to compose your visuals. Quantitative reasoning requires fastidious thinking to flow what basis is compulsory.
Create a Microsoft® Word instrument that includes your three visuals and the forthcoming items:
- Title of your plan and the scenario you are addressing
- Brief term of each visual (15 to 50 control)
- Consider including the forthcoming for each visual when applicable:
- A chart distinction that is appropriate for the basis
- A forcible x-axis label
- A forcible y-axis label
- For your xy plant devise, make at last one foreannouncement using the tend succession equation for a time in the future. How impudent are you in this foreannouncement? State your foreannouncement and stipulate vindication (50 to 150 control).
- If you composed a box and whisker devise, define the mediate leaning of the treasures. What does this tell you environing the basis and environing your plan?
- Calculate the average of the sample basis.