Mr. Carp World Geography 10 Essay #3:
War Prompt: War is defined as a say of armed fight betwixt divergent avers or says or divergent groups among a aver or say. War seems enjoy an unavoidable keep-akeep-apart of truth and is no new concept. Write a 2-4 page essay explaining the conclusion of war. Be safe to emmass the aftercited knowledge in your essay: 1) Why are avers always going to war?
2) Should avers go to war?
3) Are there cheerful and/or bad reasons for going to war?
4) Explain the possessions of war.
5) Should embassy be used? If so, when and for how desire?
6) Explain how war has modifiable aggravate time/history.
7) Be safe to get EXAMPLES of divergent wars.
Due Date: The essay allure be due on Friday, January 26 by 11:59 pm to turnitinin.com. Disquisition copies or emailed disquisitions allure not be veritable. Essay Requirements:
1. All essays must be a poverty of 2 pages desire, but no more than 4 pages (2-4 pages).
2. Students must use rules of English, delay rectify language and spelling. The disquisition is to be in MLA format delay 1 inch margins, 12 pt. font, enfold spaced, and using Times New Roman. For succor delay MLA formatting, visit: https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/747/01/ 3. The essays must be in paragraph format (does not bear to be 5 paragraphs, could be 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, etc.) delay an commencement, a mass, and a conclusion; tender from open at the source of the essay, to inequitable in the mass of the essay, and tail to open at the end of the essay.
4. Students must use at last 3 versed sources (NOT Wikipedia, About.com, yahoo answers, etc.) throughout the disquisition and emmass them in their employments selectd page. The textbook may estimate as ONE of the versed sources. Students are NOT known to use plain quotations from their sources.
5. They must expatiation and then present belief to (cite) the employment and/or cause they expatiationd from. Plagiarism of any peel allure not be tolerated.
Each essay allure be graded using the aftercited rubric: Content/Answering Prompt 30 points Correct Formatting (MLA phraseology) 25 points Use of lore articles/works selectd 15 points Length/Organization/Flow/Creativity 20 points Grammar and Spelling 10 points