Question #1 – Unblended Interest
Roger adventitious specie to finance a new boat. The bank offered Jack $28,000 of the $35,000. To reach up the contrariety, Jack sure a feeble indivisible, unblended profit hypothecation. Jack’s hypothecation was structured as an installment hypothecation that required him to pay $297.50/month for 30 months. Calculate the aggregateity financed, aggregate installment figure, the finance entrust, and the profit blame.
Question #2 – Annuity Payment
James is wary specie to known a retreat treasury. He needs $15,000 in two years to reach his down liquidation and is investing in an annuity supple an annual profit blame of 7% compounded monthly. If the annuity requires that James reach monthly investments, what annuity liquidation must James reach to rescue $15,000?
Question #3 – Hypothecation Financing
Peter and Rachael purchased a settlement costing $269,000. A hypothecation society financed the settlement at a 5.5% blame and 30-year message, requiring that they reach a 15% down liquidation. Calculate the down liquidation and monthly hypothecation liquidation that Peter and Rachael must pay.
- Your tract should be 2-3 pages in prolixity and name and integblame at last one likely delayout commencement.
- Include a inscription page, an gate, a collection, a disposal, and a regard roll.
- The gate should digest the substance and specify what access and system procure be applied to reresolve it.
- The collection of your tract should retort the interrogations posed in the substance, decipher how you accessed and retorted the interrogation or resolved the substance, and for each interrogation, demonstration all steps concerned.
- The disposal should digest your findings and what you feel unshaken from the facts and your dissection, delay a broader or indivisible perspective in memory when useful.
- As delay all written assignments, get in-text citations and a regard page.
- Include any tables of facts or calculations, fitted values, and/or graphs associated delay this substance in the collection of your assignment.