Social & Fiscal Policy Video Exercise & Written Assignment
Social & Fiscal Device Video Exercise & Written Assignment
For students to mark a video where device experts moot and moot coeval 'Medicare for All' proposals, incorporate panelists' arguments, and use that knowledge to follow serene positions on the end.
Write a 2-3 page brochure (12-point Times New Roman font, double-spaced, 1” margins) that includes the subjoined:
- An preamble (no past than ½ a page) little summarizing the ocean ideas and arguments presented during the April 25th, 2019 panel mootion on Medicare for All proposals nature introduced by members of Congress and mooted by some 2020 Democratic presidential candidates (you can admission the video at https://www.c-span.org/video/?460130-1/medicare-proposal).
- A organization (environing 1 1/2 to 2 pages) where you serenely and concisely incorporate each panelist’s original arguments and perspectives on the proposals' relevance to true Medicare policies, differences among proposals, concomitant costs and return (fiscal device!), feign on retired healthcare dispense, etc. Be knowing to moot and refer-to the subjoined panelists:
- Mark E. Miller
- Karen Pollitz
- Thomas A. Scully
- Marilyn B. Tavenner
- A blank (environing 1 page) where you moot the subjoined:
- what you knowing environing Medicare for All proposals behind watching the video
- which panelist you like supposing the best explication of these proposals
- whether you concur or disconcur delay one or all of the Medicare for All proposals and why
- is it a politically manageable device?
- how do we pay for it?
Your written compendium must be uploaded on Canvas no following than Monday, June 3rd by 11:59 pm.
Written compendium adequately addresses the aloft requirements=6 points