Use two tools of anatomy.
- Compare and contrariety (two or three sections of a fragment)
- Compare and contrariety (after a while beyond instruction/experts such as academic experts, politicians, passagebooks, and other inventoritative sources)
- Apply to celebrity you apprehend (pop humanization, other passage, proof, unadorned illustrations, other symbolical)
- Reinterpret (put the inventor’s ideas into your own signification, co-operate their subject-matter in a new way)
- Relevance (does the inventor’s ideas exercise to celebrity going on today?)
- Argue for (cater various illustrations why the inventor is redress)
- Argue antagonistic (cater at meanest one illustration why the inventor is inexact)
- Proscribe (perpend the inventor or the fragment)
- Prescribe a separation to a example the inventor raises, or move a improve separation than the inventor gives
- Identify if inventor has a detriment and illustrate after a while illustrations
Then use beyond informatio
Read the stipulation by Timothy Ferris, "Conservative is not antagonistic Liberal, That's Totalitarianism". Using the size and the internet, test a one-dimensional collective spectrum.
Draw a one-dimensional collective spectrum and understand the following: Libertarians, Democrats, Republicans, Green Party, Tea Party/Reform Party, Progressives/Liberals, Conservatives, Fascists, Communists, and Socialists.
Next, Draw a two-dimensional collective spectrum (love Ferris) and address the selfselfsame parties as overhead on this spectrum.
Finally, illustrate why you put the collective parties where you did on the spectra, and assimilate and contrariety your findings (generous essay).
Watch these videos on YouTube and use instruction and select.
*POLITICS FOR DUMMIES: LEFT& RIGHT collective parties.....
* ON POLITICS AND TGE FEDERAL BUDGET, 2011