Current Event – Local Issue
Read/review the subjoined instrument for this activity:
- Textbook: Chapters 1, 2
- Local newspaper
- APA diction manual
- Citation and Writing Assistance: Writing Papers At CU (Links to an visible office.)
- Library Overview (Links to an visible office.)
- How to Search for Articles - the Everything Tab (Links to an visible office.)
Find an season in your topical newspaper about a topical cunning progeny that affects you. For pattern, an season touching your county's judgment to privatize your twaddle assembly labor. Summarize the season and illustrate how this progeny affects you. Is the season impartial? Why or why not? How authority you swing this cunning in the advenient?
Be infallible to grasp a scanned vision of the season in your resignation in abstracted to citations. There are divers exempt scannable apps on the trade such as Scannable. If printing is an check, you may grasp a hyperincorporate to the season. However, if the incorporate breaks or can not be accessed the load falls on you to profit that season or to induce losing points.
Articles may not be past than one month old.
Writing Requirements (APA format)
- Length: 3 full pages (not including denomination page or references page)
- 1-inch margins
- Double spaced
- 12-point Times New Roman font
- Title page
- References page