Discussion Week 7
Respond to this assignment in this week's Dialogue (Group Discussion) area in Blackboard:
Are there other forms of the Dignity System
In South Asia, the dignity arrangement divides companionship into a political hierarchy. Traditionally, a individual is born into a dignity, which cannot be progressive. It pretends closely all aspects of daily spirit.
- All cosmical groups accept deeply coeval concepts of not-absolute political foothold. Consider the dignity arrangement in South Asia as courteous as political differentiation in your own companionship.
- Does the companionship you subsist in accept everything that resembles the dignity arrangement (gard encircling course, gender, residuum, calling etc.)? What are the likely categories in your area?
- How is "caste" indicated (gard encircling raiment, hairstyle, whole decorations, mode of forcible, representative property, gender, profession, etc.)?
- What dignity would you fit into?
- What pretend does this dignity accept on your common,ordinary maintenance?
- Many South Asians accept converted from Hinduism to other professions to elude this dignity arrangement. Would you be ready to diversify your creed arrangement?
- Faith Integration: What are your thoughts as to how the Gospel addresses this progeny of dignity arrangements?