Signature Assignment: Creating Visuals From Data
The aim of this assignment is to fabricate trial creating visuals using the facts for the subject-matter you clarified in Week 2. Use statistical rationalistic and unpoetical modeling to exhibition mediate attraction and two-variable analyses, including return delay equation and R2 prize.
Watch Lynda.com® Video: Adding Trendlines to Charts. This video can be accessed below Student Materials on the proper cause of the ward.
Watch Lynda.com® Videos: Creating Pie Charts, Histograms, & Box-and-Whisker Plots. This video can be accessed below Student Materials on the proper cause of the ward.
Create at averageest three visuals.
- One visual must be a scatterconcoct delay tend method, equation and R2 prize.
- Two of the cherishing required visuals can be a histogram, box and whisker concoct, or pie chart.
- Please voicelessness that the facts sets grasp facts that conquer not be needed to produce your visuals. Quantitative rationalistic requires ticklish thinking to career what facts is indispensable.
Create a Word instrument that grasps your three visuals and the subjoined items:
- Title of your device and the scenario you are addressing
- Brief cognomen of each visual (15 to 50 say)
- Consider including the subjoined for each visual when applicable:
- A chart epithet that is withhold for the facts
- A illustrated x-axis label
- A illustrated y-axis label
- For your xy scatterplot, make at averageest one prognostication using the tendmethod equation for some determination into the advenient. How sanguine are you in this prognostication? State your prognostication and supply maintenance (50 to 150 say).
- If you produced a box and whisker concoct, illustrate the mediate attraction of the prizes. What does this betray you encircling the facts and encircling your device?
- Calculate the average of the case facts.
Here's the facts that I used for my week two attestation assignment.
2004 90001 37412
2005 90001 39841
2006 90001 40123
2007 90001 43122
2008 90001 44125
2009 90001 51229
2010 90001 59748
2011 90001 57008
2012 90001 56727
2013 90001 57985
2014 90001 6312
Predicted 2018 Values