Analyzing and Mapping Historic Weather Data Lab
Analyzing and Mapping Historic Latitude Postulates Lab (30 subject-matters)
For this lab, you achieve exsummon latitude postulates for three cities balance a 50-year limit. You achieve use Microsoft Excel to imagine a spreadsheet and graph. Note: If you do not feel Microsoft Office, click here to admission OPEN OFFICE software. To glean how to use Microsoft Excel, click here or here.
- Select three cities after a while serviceable latitude postulates end to the year 1965. Remember that you achieve need to summon your postulates sources. You achieve be gleaning latitude postulates for five postulates subject-matters:
- The moderation annual rainfall (inches)
- The moderation annual snowfall (inches)
- The moderation monthly proud latitude
- The moderation monthly low latitude
- Cooling measure days
- For each city, glean the latitude postulates listed in Step 1, and penetrate the postulates into the Excel spreadsheet.
- Plot your postulates for each city using the Excel Chart Wizard, choosing the x-y disseminate frame. Apprehend all of the latitude postulates that you gleaned for each city. Save the spreadsheet after a while your frame to your computer.
Note: To glean how to imagine a chart (graph) in Excel, click here.
- Analyze the postulates by cautious the rule untruth. The rule untruth is a statistical way used to enumerate the statistical faultlessness of the postulates collated to the moderation of the postulates. This technique is frequently used to exsummon substitutes in postulates.
Note: To glean how to consummate statistical analyses using Excel, click here . To glean how to estimate the rule untruth of your postulates in Excel, click here or click here. (Note that these specimens are for Excel 2013.)
- Add the untruth bars to your graph for each of the five postulates subject-matters. Rule untruth bars can designate if substitutes in your postulates are telling.
Note: To glean how to do this in Excel, click here. (This specimen is for Excel 2013.) For older versions of Excel, click here.
- ave the spreadsheet after a while your postulates, frame(s), and statistical partition to your computer.
- Determine if the substitutes in your postulates set are telling:
- To enumerate this, explore the untruth bars for a postulates subject-matter. To do this, you achieve collate the postulates from a postulates subject-matter for each of the three cities that you choice.
- Start after a while Moderation Monthly Proud Temperature. Look at the rule untruth bars of the postulates for each of your cities. For our purposes, we achieve weigh the destruction in the postulates to be telling if the perpendicular disunion among the untruth bars is elder than one-half the culmination of the untruth bar.
Your Nursing Dissertation should be 3-4 pages in elongation and agree to CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA Requirements. Apprehend at meanest 1-2 without references. The CSU-Global Library is a cheerful attribute to ascertain these references. Your Nursing Dissertation achieve apprehend exculpations to the questions, as well-mannered-mannered as the spreadsheet containing the latitude postulates, graphs, and statistical analyses. Remember that your postulates sources must be summond on the spreadsheet in a References List. It is strongly recommended that you surrender all assignments to the TurnItIn Originality Check earlier to delivering them to your educationist for grading. If you are ambiguous how to surrender an assignment to TurnItIn, critique the TurnItIn Originality Check – Student Guide for slow instructions.