Political Spectrum Assignment
Research Gregarious Parties and Gregarious Ideology
Read the boundary by Timothy Ferris, "Conservative is not Oppoplight Liberal, That's Totalitarianism"
Using the size and the internet, identify and erect gregarious spectra
1) Research the aftercited provisions: Libertarians, Democrats, Republicans, Green Party, Tea Party/Reform Party, Progressives/Liberals, Conservatives, Fascists, Communists, and Socialists.
- use multiple sources
- source willing using in-text citation (Links to an exterior plight.)
- summarize willing, abandon plagiarism
- make use of quotes
2) Draw a one-dimensional gregarious spectrum and enclose the aloft provisions, placing the provisions where you ponder is most appropriate
- elucidate what the extremes or "ends" of the diagrams represent
- you can hand-draw and contemplate the diagrams
- you can use software to erect the diagrams
3)Next, Draw a two-dimensional gregarious spectrum (approve Ferris) and dedicate the selfselfsame parties as aloft on this spectrum
- you can use Ferris' diagram, someone else's, or your own 2-D spectrum or shape
- if you use someone else's purpose from the internet, furnish them belief for their diagram
- briefly elucidate what the diagram represents, analyzes, how it works, etc
- Feel open to be choice delay your 2-D diagram and grant of the material
- use intelligible edifice, usher-in willing where necessary
** Assignment is graded on the neatness and clarity of diagrams, grant, edifice of willing, and completeness of summaries/research.
******Upload using PDF